Mabel is Now One Year Old. Saturday, September 8th was the big day. It was a lot of fun. We had a family party for her. We barbequed and swam, and then we opened presents and had cake. Mabel loved opening her presents. She just wanted to play with them instead of open more. She got really excited when she saw the unicorn that Bev and Craig bought her. She loves horses. She didn't really like the cake much. She has never had cake before. She liked playing in it for a few minutes, but she didn't really want to eat it, and I don't think she liked the frosting all over her hands.





2 comments:
Cute pictures!! NataLee, did you make the hat and cake? They are cute also!
I can't believe the last year has past by so quickly. Little Mabel is a doll! Love you. Sharran
Mabel just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I cant wait to see you guys again...decemeber is coming up so fast!
Post a Comment