Mabel's Blog

Monday, November 05, 2007

Mabel in October

I have had a hard time posting recently, as we have been moving and have not had the internet. Here are a few random pictures taken over the past couple weeks.

Fred reading to Mabel, and her cousin Isaac.
Mabel and Isaac.

We took Mabel to the pumpkin patch, but there were hardly any pumpkins and they were all bad, so it wasn't the experience I was picturing in my head, but oh well. I took a lot of pictures, but not many turned out well. I do, however, love this one.

Mabel by the tractor at the pumpkin patch.

Mabel, dressed up like an angel, playing in her new backyard, that she loves so much.

3 comments:

Sharran said...

Cute pictures NataLee! Mabel is growing up so fast. Thanks for posting. Love you all!

Becky said...

You are moving!?! Where?

loisnothum said...

Dear Natalee,
what fun photos and what a cute girl. It makes me more grammy sick (homesick for my grandbabies). I am thankful rob and melissa live here. ryan plans to move here when he graduates. sara is way too far away. someday i may have to grow wings. we miss you guys and sure would love to be able to spend time with you. in the mean time the blog is fantastic. thanks for taking the time and thinking about us by doing this. give mabel and fred a hug and kiss for me. lots of love, lois