
I love this picture. They look like they are just walking together talking about girl stuff.
Mabel signing "monkey" as she spys some monkeys
The fish were the hit of the day. Both girls loved this fish tank. We spent 20 minutes looking at these fish. I think it is because they knew what they were and they could see them so up close.
A great time was had by all. But maybe we'll wait another year or two to go back to the zoo -- they would have had as much fun at a park. 



2 comments:
The pictures are all cute, but I love the one with the 2 of them walking and talking together. They look so grown up. So much to talk about!
Brittany and Scott are taking Jaycee and Halee to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake tomorrow, it will be interesting to see what they'll have to say when they get home. Love you guys.
Natalee,
I found your blog from Melissa's blog. It looks like you are having a lot of fun with your little girl. Mabel is so beautiful. I hope that I end up having a red head also :)
Amy
Post a Comment