Mabel's Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I feel stupid

Okay, I feel really stupid. I just figured out, after a year, that people have been commenting on my blog. All this time, I had no idea. When I originally set up Mabel's blog, I programmed the setthings to not allow any coments -- I was woried about bad spam coments and I really didn't know much about blogs back then, so I just said no comments. Well, not too long after I set up Mabel's blog, blogger updated their system and changed a few things -- little did I know it reset the comment choices, thus allowing comments on Mabel's blog-- so for about a year now, people have been commenting, and I had no idea. I never go back to read the comments because I thought they weren't allowed. I can't believe it took me this long to notice. I guess, after I post on the blog, I really don't go back and look at it much.

So thank you to all of you have commented this past year -- I really enjoyed going back and reading all of your comments. Sorry for not answering any questions you asked or responding to any comments. I am now much more prepared. I now will know when a comment is made and I will be so glad to read them.

Thanks for visiting Mabel's blog -- I really had no idea how many people read this blog, kind of crazy.
So take care all of you, and please forgive me for waiting a year to read your comments.

NataLee

1 comment:

Sharran said...

NataLee the pictures you post of little Mabel are always so cute!!
I was telling Ben that in the Bear Lake News paper (that is not very big at all) there have been 3 other families that have ties to the area that have named their babies Mabel!
Maybe it will end up being another one of those popular names.(Who knew)
Anyway you have one cute princess on your hands. Love you guys.