Mabel loved hunting for Easter Eggs this year. She didn't care that much about the candy, she just loved the eggs. In fact she still plays with her basket and plastic eggs every day.

We had an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Laurie's and Grandpa's house on Saturday.

She got to have another egg hunt at Grandma LoLo's house on Sunday

Mabel just loves Isaac. Here they are looking for eggs together.


Mabel giving her Great Grandma Beverly a hug.
1 comment:
Hey NataLee!!
It was good to see you at the Temple last month, even though it was so brief. Well, I was feeling bad that I only had a chance to say Hi and Bye...then I thought, 'I wonder if she has a blog' Then I found it!!
Mabel is adorable and I must say that I am loving her red hair!! I think the last time I saw you was at Kaiser and you were still pregnant with her. Crazy how time flies!!
Deanna
Post a Comment