Mabel's Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Legs

Notice anything bizarre about this picture? I know Mabel is being silly, but that is not what I am talking about. Notice the legs hanging from the blinds in our family room. Mabel has a life size doll that she got for Christmas. The other day, she managed to pull off one of her legs - I'm not sure if it was accidental or intentional, but when she got it off, she noticed it had a little hook on it. She was excited. She walked around trying to hang the leg on everything. The hook was small and to her dismay would not fit on anything she was trying. She was getting disappointed on frustrated, when at last she discovered the blinds. The hook stayed on the blinds. She was very excited and went right to work pulling off the other leg and then hanging them both as high up on the blinds as she could get them. She was so proud of herself. So there the legs hung for a day, until I finally couldn't take it anymore and took them down. So here is the question, if your daughter did this, would you laugh or would you be seriously worried?




No comments: