Mabel's Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mabel's First Day of School

Mabel is finally potty trained -- Yea! I tried everything to get her to be potty trained, but it took forever. She just didn't want to be - she liked wearing diapers. One thing that she really wanted was to go to school, but she couldn't go to school until she was potty trained, so I told her if she started going in the toilet and wearing panties, then she could go to school. Well, she finally did it. We were up in her room getting her dressed and she wanted to put on panties instead of a pull-up. So I told her she could wear them, but she had to go in the toilet and she did. We have had accidents since, but for the most part she has been pretty good at going on the toilet. Since she is now potty trained, she wanted to go to school. I called our local CSD to see if they happened to have an opening and they did. So she started school on Tuesday, April 6th. She will go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 and finish out the school year - there is just a month and a half left, but it gives her a good taste for school and she is so excited to be going to school....our big little 3 year old. This is her on her first day of school.

No comments: