Mabel thinks she is "Boo" from Monsters Ink -- the little girl in the movie. She refers to herself as Booba or Boo. So I thought Boo would be the perfect person for her to be for Halloween. The only Boo Costume I could find was on EBAY for $60 so I decided to make one instead. $11 later, here it is and a matching treat bag as well. Okay, it was not an amazing costume, but it was good enough. The only sad thing, Mabel hated it. She screamed and cried when we forced it on her but she got over it. She refused to wear the head piece, but Boo didn't really wear it in the movie either, so that was fine.


She fell asleep at our ward party -- perfect time for pictures.
Mabel wasn't that excited about Trick or Treating -- but she went for a little while. Afterwards, she came back and read for a little while. She kept flipping through this book saying, "No pictures mommy, no pictures."
1 comment:
She is sooo cute. You did a good job on her costume!!
Post a Comment