Mabel's Grandma Joy Allen (LoLo) turned 60 this last week. We had a big party for her last Saturday. Mabel had fun playing with the decorations and her cousin Isaac, singing Kareoke, and riding Harry the dog.
I loved looking at your blog. I don't think I've visited since just after Mabel was born. She is a cutie! You can tell she has lots of personality. She looks a lot like you, NataLee. How precious! Aren't these little people fun?
5 comments:
Wow! She is getting big!!
i miss you mabel!
I loved looking at your blog. I don't think I've visited since just after Mabel was born. She is a cutie! You can tell she has lots of personality. She looks a lot like you, NataLee. How precious! Aren't these little people fun?
My goodness she is gorgeous... how do you even STAND it?!!!!
More pictures of Mabel PLEASE!
Post a Comment